6.14.2015

OVERWAY-SCHIFF HOUSE

Located in the Marina neighborhood of San Francisco, the Schiff house was completed by Richard Neutra in 1938 for the German Jewish couple of William and Ilise Schiff, who were forced to leave Berlin in the early 1930s.
The present owner of the house, architect Chad Overway, bought it in 1993 and worked hard to restore it to it's original details.

Photos by Mark Darley via dwell

Information and more photos of the original house here and here

No comments: