11.11.2014

AUGUSTO BOZZI

Augusto Bozzi lounge chair for Saporiti, Italy, 1956  |  via Mass Modern Design

Augusto Bozzi sofa for Saporiti, Italy, 1954  |  via Mass Modern Design

Augusto Bozzi Kosmos lounge chair for Saporiti, Italy, 1956  |  via furniture-love

Augusto Bozzi lounge chair for Saporiti, Italy, 1950  |  via Piasa

Augusto Bozzi lounge chair for Saporiti, Italy, 1950s  |  via city-furniture.be

Augusto Bozzi lounge chair for Saporiti, Italy, 1950s  |  via 1stdibs

Augusto Bozzi is an enigma to me. I've been searching the web for so long now and although I stumble on his furniture quite often in numerous sites, I can't find any information about him.

The only reference I found is on the site of Saporiti:
"During the 50s Sergio Saporiti, the founder of Saporiti Italia, works with many architects and designers, but particularly with Mr. Augusto Bozzi."
and that's it... 

So, dear all, any information is more than welcome!

No comments: